However in March 2022 some creators revealed that they had been given access to a feature that would allow them to see exactly who has liked their videos by clicking on the video itself. From this tab you can see exactly who has liked your video.

TikTok users cant see who liked their videos as they report new issue

27‏/06‏/2022 — It appears like a glitch is stopping TikTok users from seeing who liked their video as theyve taken to Twitter to report the issue.

Why Cant I See Who Liked My TikTok Videos? - TechniqueHow

24‏/05‏/2022 — There can be many reasons why you cannot see who liked your videos. Among them the prominent reasons can be first people disliked your video ...

How To View Who Liked Your TikTok Videos - Alphr

Open TikTok and tap on your profile icon in the lower right-hand corner. · Tap on the video where youd like to see who liked it. · Tap on the Comment icon to the ...

How to see who liked your TikTok? - Instamber

Go to tiktok.com; Login in to your account; On the top right click on Message icon; Click “Likes“. can you see who liked your tiktok.

How to See Who Liked Your TikTok Video - Business Insider

18‏/03‏/2022 — You can see who liked your TikTok by heading to the Comments section for a particular video on your profile page when using the mobile app.

Can You See My Likes On TikTok? Solved 2022 - How Tos Guru

A person can see their own likes on TikTok when they have a profile. When they are scrolling through the stories they can see how many likes from certain ...

Does TikTok Tell You Who Liked Your Video? - Social Tipster

TikTok does not yet have an option that enables you to see who has seen or liked one of your videos.